Welcome to Acupuncture Together!
Here are some things to know before your first treatment:
The cost of an acupuncture treatment is $28.00. There is no extra fee for the first visit.
Please arrive 10 minutes early for your first visit. We need you to be in your chair and ready for treatment at your appointment time.
If you can, please print our New Patient forms. Bring the filled-out forms to your first treatment.
We work in a group setting at a low cost, because acupuncture works better when treatments are provided frequently enough to make a real change. There will be up to 8 other people quietly receiving their treatment in the room with you.
At Acupuncture Together, here’s how your first visit works:
- If you don’t bring your intake forms already filled out, you will fill them out and then pay for the first visit.
- Next, you will be shown to our peaceful community treatment room where you’ll pick a recliner. Take off your shoes and socks, roll up your sleeves and pants above your elbows and knees, sit back and relax.
- The acupuncturist will review your information and health complaint(s), then meet you at your chair and ask a few questions to discern the appropriate treatment.
- The acupuncturist will insert the needles and make sure you are comfortable.
- You’ll relax for about 45 minutes, then your needles will be removed and you will be given a treatment plan.
When you return for your next treatment, you will pay the $28 fee, and choose a recliner. Your acupuncturist will check on your progress, ask relevant questions, insert your needles and leave you to rest.
We let the needles do the work in a calm, peaceful setting.
- Please silence your phone, enter the clinic quietly, and use your “library voice” to help preserve the calm environment.
- Please do not wear cologne, perfume, or strong smelling body products.
- You may listen to music or a meditation on your phone (with headphones) during your treatment. You must silence all rings, alerts, alarms, and vibrations on your phone.
- Wear clothing that can be pushed or rolled up to expose your legs and arms. Shorts or loose pants and a tank top or loose t-shirt are ideal. (Leggings, skinny jeans, sweaters, and turtlenecks are not recommended.)
- No food or drinks allowed in the treatment room.
- We recommend not consuming caffeine before your treatment because it makes it harder to relax.
- Please be considerate of other patients and adhere to appointment times.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your first visit.